Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bleck

So . . . my sickness has not subsided. It may have, in fact, gotten worse. This is day 7 of my stomach´s rebellion. I´m pretty dehydrated, but can´t keep anything in, and I´m about ready to jump ship. A few days ago I tried eating healthy - vegetables and such. No good. I then tried blandness - no good. I decided yesterday, if my stomach was going to hurt no matter my approach, I might as well eat a lot, since I was starving and sick of plain bread. This turned out to be the worst idea yet, go figure. I was in the bathroom every 20 minutes throughout the night, waking up every poor person in our room (except Erin, who now has a cold. We´re basically just a pile of awesome, and the epitimy of health). By 2 a.m. I decided to station myself on a bench outside the toilets to make it easier on myself and my roomies. I just started anouther round of meds, so here´s hoping one more time.

I have been on a top bunk, and the poor guy below me . . .
I keep dropping things on him in the middle of the night. So far, he´s had a brush, candy, money, a water bottle and a book land near his face. I´ve actually dropped money on him 3 separate times, and the last time he sleepily said, "Are you dropping money on me? Are you trying to solicit me with money? I can´t be bought for that cheap." I told him I had accidentaly been dropping money on him for a while, to which he replied, "Next time, just write me a check, it will be easier."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better.

Soliciting men with pocket change though...not sure I can get behind that kind of thing. To each their own I suppose, heh.

~travis

KJW said...

If the dollar were stronger, I bet you could have got him. Our economy is always getting in the way of your love life.